CHA here I come!!!

Pin It!


I'm Going to CHA Baby!!!! Yeah!!!! I am so excited I can hardly wait!!!! I will be attending both the Professional and the Consumer CHA shows this year. So I will have LOTS to share with you. I got 2 invites to go... Mary, with Laser Blazed Designs invited me to go with her. I will be showing you more of Mary's cool acrylic albums in the near future and show you the possiblities that they can bring to your designs and Marlo, with Contain Ya Crafts, the maker of Scrap N Tote and Scrap N Easel!


Another bit of exciting news...Marlo, with Scrap N Tote and Contain Ya Crafts. I am also proud to tell you that the Scrap N Easel that I have shown you in the past has been chosen as a one of the Top 20 Summer 2011 Innovations Award! Keep your fingers crossed that they make #1! Congratulations Marlo! I couldn't say enough good things about the Scrap N Easel. I just love it, if you missed my past posts and want to learn more about it you can see it HERE .




Now the big question is since CHA isn't till next week, how am I ever going to be able to sleep at night till then. I'm so JAZZED! Whoo Hoo!

13 comments:

Faye July 13, 2011 at 2:44 PM  

Yeah! I am so happy for you. I was just telling my parents, I should have come visited next week so I could try to get in too!! Have fun

Doris July 13, 2011 at 3:28 PM  

How exciting for you! I know you're going to have an awesome time. I went with a friend several years ago and I walked around with the "deer in the headlights" look on my face the entire time! I hope you're able to settle yourself down enough to get some rest between now and then - lol!

okienurse July 13, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

Christie girl you stay so busy all the time! I love the bookmarks you are making btw! Have fun at CHA and please post some pics so those of us that are stuck at home will be able to live vicariously through you!

bertie July 15, 2011 at 8:45 PM  

Wow! Your studio looks like it is out of a magazine it is so gorgeous! So organized and crisp and clean. Love it! Thanks for sharing and I hope you will stop by and say hello at my studio...be blessed....bertie
www.queenbartistry.blogspot.com

Unknown July 16, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

wow..that's one VERY organized creative space! i'm speechless! it's lovely!

Rebecca Nelson July 16, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

I'm totally lovin' your space. Simply fatastico! OMGOSH...organized just like I HAVE TO HAVE THINGS!

Beautiful~

xoRebecca

Twyla and Lindsey July 16, 2011 at 8:11 PM  

Wow! That is one fantastic studio! Twyla

Unknown July 16, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

Your space is a crafters/quilters dream! Love the organized spaces. Thanks for sharing.

Lily's Lace July 16, 2011 at 11:21 PM  

Wow and super WOW again, OMG your room is huge and so organized I am simply amazed. My jaw just dropped when I clicked on, I have space and stuff envy. If you want to see the opposite of your room, come to mine at Lilly's Lace!! xo-cindy

Jo July 18, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

Oh my! You are so well organised! Thanks for the tour.

loz July 18, 2011 at 9:16 PM  

All I can say is WOW!!!! Christie. You have sooo uch and are so organized..Loz

Something Special July 19, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

You have an amazingly organized and beautiful place to create. Everything is so perfect!

Shoma Beramji July 21, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

great places to work ..and thank you soo much for the CHA Video.. at least i got to get some gimps of it..
hugs
Shoma
http://artbugindia.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected